A 12 week program designed to educate and challenge your health and fitness habits in a fun and motivating atmosphere! Participants will compete against others for a chance to win cash and prizes! Winter and summer sessions offered. Learn more>
When it comes to weight loss, there is no such thing as “one size fits all.” If you're frustrated by diets that just don’t work, maybe it’s your metabolism. Each person’s metabolism is different based on genetics, eating habits, and fitness level. A metabolism analysis could be the answer you've been searching for. Learn more>
Ways to Earn Right Weigh Points
- Attending Information Session
- Fitness Assessments
- Group Fitness Classes
- Weekly and Monthly Challenges
- Weekly Nutrition Tips
- Improvements in Body Composition
$50 per session for members; $199 per session for non-members (Price includes registration fee plus 3 month temporary membership during program dates). Call 564-5682 for more information or to register.
For More Information contact the Wellness Coordinator at 564-5694
- Increased energy & fitness levels
- Enhanced self-esteem
- Improved quality of life
- Improved sleep and appetite
- Weight loss and reduced inches
- Increased awareness of health risks
- Better academic performance
- Breathe the Spring Air
- Roll into Spring
- Springtime Squats
- Balancing Springtime Fun and Fitness
- Spring and Reach
- Spring into Action
- Spring into Fitness
- Springtime, Stretching and Support
- Spring Out of Your Seat
- Spring Stability
- A Spring in Your Step
- Spring into Summer
- Crossword Puzzle
Workout Away From Home
- Home Sweat Home
Weekly Nutrition Tips
- Nutrition and You
- Whole What?
- Eat to Move
- B12 Bingo!
- Organic or Not
- Coffee or Tea?
- Late Night Eating
- Fish Oil
- Going Green
- To the Grill
- Pour Some Sugar on Me
- Vitamin D
- Program Evaluation
Frustrated by diets that just don’t work?
Maybe it’s your Metabolism!
When it comes to weight loss, there is no such thing as “one size fits all.” Each person’s metabolism is different based on genetics, eating habits, and fitness level.
NOW AVAILABLE! Metacheck™ Metabolic Rate Analysis System
- Simple, 10 minute breath test
- Find out how many calories you can eat and still lose or maintain your weight!
- $48 for members, $58 for nonmembers
- Packages also available with a 30 minute Personal Training session or Vitabot consultation, $68 for members, $83 nonmembers