Pilates Personal Training
Our nationally certified pilates trainers focus on exercises designed to strengthen the core muscles of your body’s center, lengthen your spine, build muscle tone, and enhance your flexibility. Our studio has the Pilates Power of Tower and Pilates MVE chair. For more information on Pilates training options, or to schedule sessions contact the Fitness Coordinator at 564-5858.
Groups of two can work with a pilates trainer to gain the benefits of Pilates while sharing quality time together. All sessions are scheduled by appointment only. Please contact out Fitness Coordinator for further details at 564-5858.
Now, you can enjoy more affordable training sessions with up to 3 people while still getting the same mind-body experience and individualized attention from one of our certified Pilates trainers. Call 564-5858 to sign up today!
Our studio is equipped with pilates apparatus including the Power of Tower by Balanced Body and the pilates MVE chair. Benefits of Pilates include:
- Simultaneously stretches and strengthens the body
- Enhances flexibility, agility and range of motion
- Tones and elongates muscles without bulk
- Increases lung capacity and circulation
- Improves balance, control, coordination, and posture
- Prevents and recover from injury through strengthening the core muscles
- Improves bone density
- Enhances body awareness