Lifeguard Certification Classes
A 25.5 hour American Red Cross Lifeguarding course.
All participants must be 15 years old by the end of the course. All classes and eligibility swim held at the RMH Wellness Center, Harrisonburg. All Eligibility Swims are mandatory. Cost: $175. Call Healthsource at 540-564-7200 for times and to register.
- Eligibility Swim: February 28th, Class: March 7-10
- Eligibility Swim: March 14th, Class: March 21-24
- Eligibility Swim: April 4th, Class: April 11-14
- Eligibility Swim: April 18, Class: April 25-28
- Eligibility Swim: May 2nd, Class: May 9-12.
All Eligibility Swims are held at 5 pm. Classes held: 4:30-8:30 pm (Thu/Fri) and 9 am-5 pm (Sat/Sun)