From Gentle Wave to Vicious Cycle, we have a class to fit your individual style. Break out from the monotony of your typical fitness routine by trying one of our group fitness classes – over 70 classes offered each week! Let our nationally certified staff help you re-energize your workout.
Rules and Guidelines
Group Fitness members are asked to follow these guidelines in the interest of courtesy, efficiency, and safety.
- Children ages 10-13 may participate in Group Fitness classes; however, they must be accompanied by a parent. Those ages 14 and up do not need parental supervision.
- Bring plenty of water to each class.
- For your safety, members are not allowed to enter a class 10 minutes after the scheduled starting time.
- Cycling classes are limited to 23 participants.
- Wear clothing that enhances cooling, prevents skin abrasion, and minimizes friction along the inner thighs.
- Work out at an intensity that is comfortable for your fitness level. Classes are not a competition – please work towards your own personal goals.
- Respect others participants by keeping class room chatter down so others can hear the instructor.
- For safety considerations, classes will be limited based on space and the availability of equipment.