From Gentle Wave to Vicious Cycle, we have a class to fit your individual style. Break out from the monotony of your typical fitness routine by trying one of our group fitness classes – over 70 classes offered each week! Let our nationally certified staff help you re-energize your workout.
Rules and Guidelines
Group Fitness members are asked to follow these guidelines in the interest of courtesy, efficiency, and safety.
- Children ages 10-13 may participate in Group Fitness classes; however, they must be accompanied by a parent. Those ages 14 and up do not need parental supervision.
- Bring plenty of water to each class.
- For your safety, members are not allowed to enter a class 10 minutes after the scheduled starting time.
- Cycling classes are limited to 23 participants.
- Wear clothing that enhances cooling, prevents skin abrasion, and minimizes friction along the inner thighs.
- Work out at an intensity that is comfortable for your fitness level. Classes are not a competition – please work towards your own personal goals.
- Respect others participants by keeping class room chatter down so others can hear the instructor.
- For safety considerations, classes will be limited based on space and the availability of equipment.
Group Fitness Class Schedule
for dates and times of this month's land group fitness classes.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION