vegetable cooking spray
½ cup chopped onion
1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, cut into thin strips
1 cup broccoli, florets, blanched and drained
1 cup cooked, quartered, unpeeled red potatoes
6 egg whites
1 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
¼ teaspoon black pepper
½ cup shredded 2% cheddar cheese
1. Coat a large nonstick oven-proof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp tender.
2. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
3. Whisk together egg whites, egg substitute, parsley, and black pepper in medium bowl.
4. Spread vegetables into even layer in skillet. Pour egg white mixture over vegetables; cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
5. Meanwhile, preheat broil. Top frittata with cheese. Broil 4 inches from heat for 1 minute or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Cut into wedges. Makes 4 servings.