Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
1 cup white wheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
¾ cup sugar substitute or sugar
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon ground ginger
1 (15-ounce) can solid packed pumpkin
2 large eggs
¼ cup oil
1 (2½-ounce) container pureed baby food prunes
2 tablespoons molasses
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
4 ounces nonfat cream cheese
2-3 tablespoons sugar substitute or sugar
6 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl whisk together flours, sugar substitute/sugar, baking powder, baking soda and spices.
- In large bowl stir together pumpkin, eggs, oil, prune puree, molasses and brown sugar. Mix in flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Spoon into pan, smooth out evenly in pan, and bake 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on rack.
- In small bowl beat together cream cheeses and sugar substitute/sugar. Spread topping onto cooled cake and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cut into 24 squares.