Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Makes 6-8 servings.
- Heat a cookie sheet for 2 minutes and remove from oven.
- Cut 2 medium zucchini into round slices and coat both sides with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl, stir together ½ cup reduced-fat baking mix, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, ½ teaspoon paprika and 3 T. reduced-fat grated Parmesan cheese.
- Pour onto a plate.
- Coat both sides of zucchini rounds and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Source: American Cancer Society**Can be dipped in either light sour cream or marinara sauce**