Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Makes 12-15 individual pizzas.
- Using freshly made pizza dough (for one pizza), break off small chunks of the dough, and press into small individual pizza rounds to make 12-15 mini pizzas.
- Place rounds on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Lightly brush the tops with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash sodium-free Italian seasoning blend.
- Top each round with thin slices of Roma tomatoes and fresh basil leaves.
- Sprinkle the tops with reduced-fat Parmesan cheese and shredded reduced-fat Italian cheese blend.
- Bake in pre-heated 425-degree oven for 10-12 minutes or crust is golden brown.
- Cool slightly and remove to serving platters.