MM-MM-Good Turkey Meatloaf
MM-MM-Good Turkey MeatloafIngredients1-1.5 lb. ground turkey½ medium yellow onion, finely diced3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley1 egg or ¼ cup commercial egg white¼ cup 1% milk1 teaspoon dry mustard1/8 teaspoon white pepper1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg2 slices whole-grain bread, lightly toasted and crumbled up2 tablespoons ketchup2 tablespoons waterDirections
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl stir together the onion, parsley, egg white, milk, pepper and nutmeg. Add the bread crumbs; stir and let sit for 5 minutes. Crumble in the ground turkey. Mix to combine ingredients.
- Pour into a 9x5-inch loaf pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, blend together the ketchup and water Spread evenly over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in preheated oven for 70 minutes. Let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before cutting. Makes 8-10 servings.