- In bowl stir together 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans and ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Spread beans evenly on serving platter.
- Top with guacamole.
- Sprinkle evenly with reduced-fat shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey Jack, etc.), and then cover with 1 (8-ounce) carton reduced-fat sour cream.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
- Before serving, top the dip with ripe olive slices and sliced green onions.
- Serve with raw veggies or whole wheat pita chips.
: In bowl combine 4 halved, seeded, peeled and coarsely mashed avocados, 1 chopped medium tomato, ½ cup finely chopped onion, 1 T. minced garlic, 1 teaspoon shredded lime peel, 2 T. lime juice, 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper and 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce.