- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 8-inch spring form pan with baking spray.
- Sprinkle 3 crushed chocolate wafer cookies evenly onto bottom and up side of pan; set aside.
- Drain 1 (16-ounce) can water-packed pitted tart cherries, reserving 1/2 cup of the liquid. Set aside.
- Beat 2 (8-ounce) packages softened reduced-fat cream cheese, ½ cup sugar and 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt, ¼ cup Egg Beaters, 2 tablespoons Egg Whites product and 2 tablespoons flour; beat until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 45 minutes, or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cheesecake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until chilled. Cut into 12 slices.
- Topping: Combine ½ cup reserved cherry liquid, 6 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon cornstarch in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat 2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and translucent, stirring constantly. Gently stir in cherries. Serve warm or chilled spooned over the cheesecake slices. Recipe adapted from www.eggbeaters.com/recipes.