Chocolate Cake (no flour)
Chocolate Cake (no flour)Ingredients1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips1 (19-ounce) can rinsed, drained chick peas or garbanzo beans1 cup egg substitutes1 cup sugar or sugar substitute equivalent½ teaspoon baking powdervegetable cooking sprayConfectioners’ sugarDirections
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt chocolate chips in saucepan over very low heat.
- Meanwhile in food processor blend chick peas or garbanzo beans until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate, egg substitutes, sugar and baking powder. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into nonstick cheesecake or springform pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Cool and place onto serving plate.
- Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar before serving. Makes 10 -12 slices.