- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place 2 100% whole wheat Boboli pizza crusts on baking sheet.
- Spread thinly with pizza sauce or leftover spaghetti sauce.
- Layer with desired toppings such as bacon bits, ham strips, pineapple tidbits, fresh tomato slices, basil leaves, bell peppers, sliced mushrooms, and reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 12 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before cutting into slices. From the Diabetic Cooking magazine, May/June 2012 issue.
Note: scrambled eggs could be cooked separately and added to the pizza.