- William Lennen, MD, orthopedic surgeon
- Mark Coggins, MD, spine surgeon
- Hosted by Thomas Weber, MD, Sports Medicine
Join us for a relaxing evening as you’re given the chance to be included in conversation with our physicians about the latest developments in the RMH Orthopedics and Sports Medicine program.
6:30-7pm - Meet with RMH vendors for information and door prizes, refreshments, and more.
7pm - Presentations begin
Discussion topics will include:
- Is it time for joint replacement surgery?
- New, advanced technologies in hip replacement
- Meet our new spine surgeon, Mark Coggins, MD
Light refreshments will be provided.
RMH Rehab Services will be demonstrating the ASTYM (A-stim) treatment, a rehabilitation program that stimulates the regenerative healing process of the body, from 6:30-7pm. This approach is a non-invasive therapy that works fast and consistently. The ASTYM system rejuvenates muscles, tendons and ligaments and helps with scar management.
To register, click below or call RMH Healthsource at 855-564-7200.