Helping Relationships Thrive
A weekend seminar based on the research from the internationally-recognized Prevention Relationship Enhancement Program (P.R.E.P ™), provides a unique opportunity for couples to learn and apply more than 25 years of marital research about what makes marriage thrive. Many couples have found the retreat-style format to be the perfect way to engage each other and to re-energize their relationship.
Smarter Marriages teaches couples how to:
- Recognize and make the best out of common difficult stages;
- Avoid destructive communication;
- Effectively and smoothly get to the root of hidden issues;
- Talk so that both persons feel heard and understood;
- Enhance fun, friendship, intimacy and sensuality; and
- Prioritize and invest in the relationship so that it lasts.
Friday, 6-9pm and Saturday, 9-4pm. No overnight accommodations. Lunch provided Saturday. We ask that you attend both sessions.
RMH, conference room 2. Parking is available in Lot A.
$140/per couple by September 28; $150 after September 28. (Special discounts are available for RMH employees and EAP contracts).
Click below or call RMH Healthsource at 540-564-7200.