A fun, informative conference promoting healthy aging as a way of life for those 55 “or better.” Health education, free health screenings and more!
FREE for Senior Advantage members, all others $10 per person or $15 per couple (includes a lifetime membership to RMH Senior Advantage).
To register click the link below or call RMH Healthsource at 540-564-7200.
Schedule of Events
(Times and presentations subject to change)
- 8 a.m. Registration
- 9 a.m. Dare to Live to 100: The Keys to Aging Successfully (Phil Wendel, Owner, ACAC Fitness & Wellness Centers)
- 10:20 a.m. What is Palliative Care? (Bunita Delawder, RMH Hospice)
- 11 a.m. Understanding Pain Management (Timothy Ellmers, PharmD, Clinical Pharmacist, RMH Healthcare)
Free Health Screenings
- Oxygen Saturation
- CarFit – offered by RMH Rehab (registration required)
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol—funded by the RMH Foundation (registration required)
- Hearing, Vision and Glaucoma – offered by the Lions Club
- Other screenings will be offered throughout the event on a first-come, first-served basis, with a limited number available.