Moms: the mother/daughter bond is one of the most special – and most complicated – relationships we have. Add the emotions and hormones of a ‘tween daughter, and things can really get interesting!
‘Tweens: You love your mom, but she can drive you crazy sometimes, too, right? You need her guidance and love, but you’re also learning to be your own person and sometimes wish for more independence and understanding.
The RMH Women’s Center team knows how challenging – and special – this time in you relationship can be. We invite you to an exclusive mother/’tween daughter getaway where we will learn, laugh and (most importantly) have FUN together.
What: A special weekend getaway for moms and their daughters, ages 9-12.
When: February 24-25. Check-in on Friday is at 4pm. Program ends at 3pm Saturday.
Where: Horizons at Valley Pike Meeting and Retreat Center.
Stuff We’ll Do
- A presentation on how the tween brain works, and other health topics
- Facials provided by Skin and Zen Day Spa
- Zumba lessons provided by the RMH Wellness Center
- Games, crafts, movies and great food
Cool Info About The Place
- Each mom/daughter pair will share a room with two twin beds. Linens are provided. Bring your own pillows and extra blankets.
- Every two rooms share a bathroom.
- Horizons at Valley Pike is conveniently located just north of Harrisonburg off Rt. 11. Learn more about the center at www.horizonsvalleypike.com.
Sign Us Up!
The Getaway costs $190 per mother/daughter pair. Price includes meals and all activities. To register, click the link below, or call RMH Healthsource at 855-564-7200. Space is limited, so call today!
RMH Women’s Center is committed to providing health education to the women of our community. In addition to special events, the Women’s Center offers digital mammography, bone density screenings, heart health screenings and education. It is always home to RMH Breast Care, the physician practice of breast surgeon Heidi Rafferty, MD.