Our Imaging Services Mission is to provide excellent customer service, high quality care, in a setting that provides support, comfort, and privacy to our patients and their family members.
Our highly trained radiologists and technologists use the latest technology as well as their specialized expertise to provide a complete diagnosis and treatment of our patients.
Imaging Services Offered:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Produces detailed images of the internal body structures, including organs and bones, to help physicians make better evaluations and diagnoses. RMH has several MRI machines, including one that can be used for claustrophobic or large patients.
- CT (or CAT) Scan: Produces multiple images of the inside of the body using x-ray machines and special computers. Physicians use CT scans to diagnose cancer, infectious disease, trauma, etc.
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET Imaging): A painless procedure that uses radioactive material and imaging technology to measure blood flow, oxygen use, and organ function.
- X-Ray: Allows physicians to look at a specific area of the body, such as the bone, to help diagnose breaks or fractures, arthritis, inflammation, etc.
- Nuclear Medicine: Produces images showing organ and tissue function with the use of a radioactive drug.
- Ultrasound: Produces images of organs and the structure or blood flow inside the body with the use of sound waves.
To schedule an appointment for any of the Imaging services, please call
540-689-6000, Monday-Friday and one of our trained
staff members will be glad to help you. If you receive our answering
service, please leave a message and someone will return your call
within the next business day.
Many exams may require a physician to be available to schedule the appointment, so there may only be certain times we can schedule these exams.
A Message From Our Director
Our goal is to provide excellent care to our patients. If you have comments or concerns regarding your care at RMH Imaging Services, please let me know. I welcome your feedback.
Jon Lough, MBA, RT(R)
Director, Imaging Services
Planning a visit to RMH? Take a tour of our campus before you come.
Talk to Us
RMH appreciates your feedback.
Sign up for updates and news from RMH!
Enter your email address below to receive health and news updates from RMHOnline.com!