Drug & Alcohol Testing
Drug and Alcohol Testing Services
- All Occupational Health Center physicians are certified Medical Review Officers
- Walk in service—no appointment necessary
- Department of Transportation (DOT) federally mandated testing
- Company specific testing (non-DOT)
- Randoms—DOT/non-DOT (pool selections available)
- Reasonable suspicion
- Return to work
- Breath alcohol (DOT/non-DOT)
- Saliva test (DOT/non-DOT)
- Table-top urine drug testing, offering fast, accurate results at the point of collection
The RMH Occupational Health Center provides 5- and 10-panel screening options, although comprehensive specific panels for substances can be created upon request. Samples of the 5- and 10-panels include:
5-Panel / LANIDA
PCP 10-Panel (5-Panel plus:)
- Benzodiazepines (Valium)
- Propoxyphene (Darvon)
Planning a visit to RMH? Take a tour of our campus before you come.
Talk to Us
RMH appreciates your feedback.
Sign up for updates and news from RMH!
Enter your email address below to receive health and news updates from RMHOnline.com!