Sentara RMH Catering Services provides a wide range of catering options, with an emphasis on quality, service and value.
The catering staff will assist in planning menus and services for business meetings, vendor sales meetings, training programs, employee recognition events and special functions at any Sentara RMH location.
Karen Shifflett—Catering Coordinator
Telephone number: 540-689-6348
Fax number: 540-689-6334
- Reserve the meeting in Meeting Room Manager prior to requesting catering services. Please allow one (1) hour for room set up before and after the function. Full service luncheons/dinners require two (2) hours each for room set up and break down.
- Complete the meal request on Meeting Room Manager or submit the “Request for Catered Functions” form #451 a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to the date of the function.
- Cancellations must be received at least 24 hours prior to the catered function. If a cancellation notice is not received 24 hours in advance, charges will be incurred for the prepared food items.
- Cash payments for privately catered functions, party trays and fruit baskets should be paid by check in advance to the Food Service Secretary.
- Catering invoices billed to approved departments/organizations should be paid to the Food Service Secretary within 30 days.
- Sentara RMH Catering Services should be used for all inside catering needs.
Groups scheduled to meet in conference rooms may select menu items from the Mountain View Café and sign a meeting roster.
- Please fill in the names of all meeting attendees in the Meeting Room Manager or submit the completed form #599 to the Food Service Secretary.
- Meeting participants should check out at the middle cash register and initial the roster.
The catering staff will plan a unique dining experience for any size meeting or celebrations at locations outside Sentara RMH premises.
Please click on category for menu options:
- Lunch Buffets
- X-Press Lunch Menu (Off-site Box Meal)
- Dinner Entrees
- A la Carte
- Parties to Go
Food Service is pleased to offer a special menu to help you celebrate an important event. The “Tender Loving Care Menu” provides you and your guest the opportunity to celebrate the birth of a child, birthday, anniversary or award recognition.
- Your meal will be served between 12 and 1 p.m. for lunch or between 5 and 6p.m. for dinner. Be sure to specify on the order form the time you would like to be served.
- Lunch orders should be turned in by 4:30 p.m. the day before the meal.
- Dinner orders should be turned in by 11 a.m. the day of the meal.
- To order from the menu, simply circle your menu choices and fill in the requested information in the spaces provided.
- Please complete a separate menu for each meal requested.
- When completed, please take the menu and payment to the hospital cashier located in the main lobby.
- If Food Service has any questions about how to prepare your menu selection, they will contact you directly.
Please click on the TLC Menu.
Planning a visit to Sentara RMH? Take a tour of our campus before you come.
Talk to Us
Sentara RMH appreciates your feedback.
Sign up for updates and news from Sentara RMH!
Enter your email address below to receive health and news updates from RMHOnline.com!