About the New RMH Funkhouser Women's Center
The RMH Women’s Center has always been known for providing outstanding clinical care with warmth and compassion to the women in our community.
The Women’s Center is pleased to present its new home, the RMH Funkhouser Women’s Center, which officially opened on Monday, June 17, 2013.
Located on the campus of RMH Healthcare, this freestanding building will serve the women of our generation and our daughters yet to come.
Features of the Funkhouser Women’s Center
Inside these walls, you’ll see many familiar faces and services. And with all this new space comes the opportunity to grow – and add more services to meet your needs.
- Beautiful and spacious, with an outdoor patio, lots of natural light and mountain views.
- State-of-the-art mammography services
- Home to RMH Breast Care, the practice of breast surgeon Heidi Rafferty, MD
- Home to the RMH Image Recovery Center, an appearance enhancement service designed to help patients dealing with some of the physical consequences of disease, injury or treatment. It also offers salon services to the general public. (Formerly located at 298 N. Liberty Street.)
- Home to RMH Heart Check, the heart disease risk assessment program
- Women's Heart Disease program, led by cardiologist Brad Rash, MD. The RMH Heart and Vascular Center is committed to closing the gaps in early diagnosis and treatment of heart disease in women within our community. The Women's Heart Disease program will be a major step toward meeting that need.
- Conference rooms for educational seminars and support group meetings
“It will be an extremely positive experience [for our patients] to treat them in this new facility. I think, perhaps without even realizing it, patients will perceive a smoother, more seamless (and thus safer) level of care.” – Heidi Rafferty, MD, breast surgeon
Location and Contact Information
||2275 Health Campus Drive, Harrisonburg, VA 22801